Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

You're the Best~ Gift Boxes!

I have organized a Fondue Party this evening for the ladies at Church. We are having three ladies come and teach something (on the topic of self-reliance. ex. gardening, meal planning, hair care etc.) during our party and I wanted to have a gift for them. As well as the three young women who will be running a nursery for us so that mother's with small children can attend.

So to thank them for sharing their time and talents, I made these cute little card stock gift boxes full of hugs and kisses! Anyone can make these and you don't even need a personal electric cutting machine. =) Try it out and leave a post.

Picture and tutorial link below.
You're the Best! Gift Box.

Direct YouTube Link: You're the Best! Gift Boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!