Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother's Day Card-using Tim Holtz Distress Ink!

It has been a fun busy weekend! Last night my husband and I went for fish & chips and then to see the Avengers! Which was awesome! And then this evening our family performed a puppet show at a Cinco De Mayo Party!  So much fun and great to be with friends.

So ... I have been working on a card for my mom for Mother's Day and decided to do some shading with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink. There are so many fun ways to add color to card and using distress ink is so great because you can use the same color and still get light, dark, and medium shades by layering your color. Watch my video and give it a try.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!