Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Father's Day Card #1 and You're Purrrfect!

Okay, so I have two cards for you to view and watch tutorials for. The first one I made this morning--All My Love on Father's Day. I used a fun stamp pack made by Stampendous, entitled Thanks Dad, and also did some fun paper piecing. The second card I made last week using the Nifty Fifty's cartridge (You're Purrrfect!) and didn't get a chance to post it on my blog. Enjoy! And please join my blog or stop on over and join my YouTube channel: Cathi Judd's YouTube Channel

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday! 
Pictures and tutorials below:
 Card Front
Card Inside
Direct YouTube Link: Father's Day Card #1

Direct YouTube Link: You're Purrrfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!