Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cuttlebug, Cricut, and Copics! Oh My!

I live in the great state of Washington! We sure get our more than fair share of rain...but I must confess I love it! It's a good thing I live in the northwest. We have recently had a week or so of sunny weather and then rain for the last two days...and with it a lot of complainers. I guess this has always bothered me. When I went to  college in Idaho I remember my roommates thinking it was weird that I knew when it was going to rain--I could just smell it. I love how it smells so sweet just before and after the rain comes. Anyhow I find myself incredibly grateful for the rain and find myself lucky to live in such a green area...just taking time to "find beauty in all things".  And that is the inspiration for my card today!

Find Beauty in all Things
Photo and Tutorial below:
Direct YouTube Link: Cuttlebug, Cricut, and Copics! Oh My!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!