Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Poodle Skirt - Happy Birthday Card

Hey Everyone.  I hope you have had a great weekend.  Ours was a quiet one and after the busy holidays I was thankful for that. My birthday card stash is getting low so here is a fun one. This card is inspired by my daughter Erin.  She loves the 50's and pink! So I thought what better way to ring in her 10th birthday then with this cute Poodle Skirt Birthday Card!   Picture and Tutorial Below:

If you have any trouble viewing the text or seeing this video here is a direct link to my youtube channel: Poodle Skirt Birthday Card Consider subscribing to my youtube channel to receive my video's as soon as I post them. =)

Leave a comment and tell me what your New Year's Resolution is for this year.  Mine is to use my time more wisely.  I can get so focused on one thing that I let other things around me slide and before I know it the day is through.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!