Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Elegant Valentine - with tutorial

I love giving and receiving handmade Valentine cards!  There is just something special about knowing that not only are they sent with love but a little of time also went into them.  Below is a picture, and  tutorial. The measurements and scoring lines for this elegant tri-fold Valentine are in the video. I don't know who orginally came up with the idea of a tri-fold but they sure are cute, and add an upgrade to the simple half fold.
Below is my first video and I am pretty happy with it-for a first try.  Please pardon a few seconds at the beginning of blurriness and at don't forget to slip in one last piece of ribbon and tie a knot as you will notice I forgot to at the end. Thanks for watching and please leave a comment.  =)
It looks like some of the text is not showing because of the small screen. So to see all of the text, or if you are having touble viewing the video; here is a direct link to my youtube channel: Elegant Valentine Card Thank you for watching.

2 comments:

  1. You make that look so easy. Do you want to come make cards with our Activity Day girls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love too! Let's talk, Stacey. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!