Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Special Valentine - Loved You Since Our First Touch

I cannot believe this crazy weather we are having.  It looks like about six inches of snow and it is still falling. Here is a picture I took a few moments ago.  The kids of course are thrilled. Snow day!  And check out the card I made for my special valentine.  There is a picture and tutorial below.  I hope all those snow bound or snowed in are staying warm.  =)


If you click on the picture you can see the snow falling.  =)

Loved you since our first touch

If you have any trouble viewing this or reading the text here is a link to my Youtube channel: My Special Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!