Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Friday, January 6, 2012

Note Card Holder With Monogrammed Note Cards

I hope everyone is have a good week so far.  I dreamt last night that I was teaching a painting class..not unusual for me, as I teach so many.  During the class I showed everyone how to: make a gift box, buy milk, take down the external Christmas lights, and  plan a menu for two weeks.  Do you think I have a few things I need to do today?  =) Bring it on! Please enjoy the following project.
Monogrammed items are all the rage right now.  Try making this one. A fun note card holder with three monogrammed note cards inside. Fun for a Birthday Gift, Mother's Day or Just Because. See the pictures and tutorial below. Have a great weekend everyone!
Note card holder with three note cards
Back veiw
Watch tutorial below for dimensions.

Part 1
 Part 2
If you have any trouble viewing these videos or seeing all the text click on the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!