Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Loving Us - Card

I am so relieved to see the roads clearing of snow.  The snow is so beautiful but after a week of been couped up, it is nice to get back to a regular routine.  Although being snowed in did give me some time to get caught up on some orders for my business and make some fun projects to show you.  Here is one of the cards I worked on.  I love the designing process.  Playing with color, texture, lines etc. and watching my ideas come to life is very exciting.  This card I thought would be fun for Valentine's Day, an anniversary, or a just because card.  Picture and tutorial below.  Have a great Saturday!
Loving Us, By Cathi Judd
Direct Youtube Link: Loving Us - Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!