Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spice Up Your Craft Room

I have realized, recently, that I spend a lot of time sewing, painting, crafting, etc. for others, which  I love to do, however I rarely do anything for me.  So this summer I have made a few projects for my studio. I hope everyone is having a fun and safe summer! Please take a moment to comment and to tell me what you have been up to this summer. =)

The Sewing machine cover is made from McCall's M6095--I did make mine a little different.  I made it to be reversible and also used bias tape on the bottom. The Craft organizer and design board are my original designs.  Click on pictures for a larger view.
 Sewing Machine Cover, with matching pin cushion
 Craft Organizer-This will fit file folders in the top three pockets, steno note pads in the brown divided pocket, and small note pads etc in the three small pockets.  I used a painting canvas as my base knowing it was already ready to hang on the wall.
Design board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!