Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bewitching! With Cricut's Happy Hauntings!

For fun today I thought I would try out Inkssentials Clear Glossy and Black Enamel accents. 

 I used the clear on the green bird and black on the rest of the frame.  I was hesitant to use it when I read the instructions which read "let cure overnight for best results".  Being impatient I decided to try it anyways and after applying it I used a warm blow dryer and it was completely dry in just a few minutes. I am sure you could also use your embossing gun, I seem to have misplaced mine.
Bewitching card with Inkssentials accents.
For fun write inside with a silver or white gel pen.
          
I chose patterned paper from echo park's the Apothecary Emporium paper pack.
I used the frame(black card stock frame, green card stock bird) and witch (purple card stock) on pg. 44 cut at 4 1/4". I also used the Phrase "Bewitched" in green card stock and it's shadow, in black card stock, on pg. 60 cut at 3/4".


Ink around purple witch and purple strip with silver ink.
Paper dimensions:
Black Card Base: 11" X11" (folded 5 1/2" X 5 1/2")
1st layer: orange splattered print: 5 1/4" X 5 1/4"
2nd layer: black print: 5" X 5"
3rd layer: purple strip 1 1/4" X 5 1/2"
Other supplies: 2 green coordinating brads, 2 silver, *black and silver ribbon.
*Note before adding layers to card base adhere ribbon on back--I used scotch tape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!