Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Life is Short. Eat Cupcakes First!

Wouldn't this make a cute birthday card or a reminder, in this fast pace life we live in, to just stop and enjoy the moment. I made this cute card, "Life is Short. Eat Cupcakes First" using Cricut's, Once Upon A Princess Cartridge.  I always try to have lots of cards pre-made to fit any occasion, so I can just reach into my storage box and find the perfect one. 
 Notice I used Avery's Clear Sticker Project Paper, I love having this on hand.  When I can't find the perfect stamp among what I have, I can quickly make a clear sticker to say whatever I want, in this case, "Life Is Short. Eat Cupcakes First!"
 Tools used: Cricut cutter, bone folder, ATG gun, Scotch glue (for pink bow on cupcake), tape, pop dots, and scissors.

Supplies Used: (Tools shown above)
White Card stock - 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" (Fold for Card)
Brown Card stock - 5 1/4" X 4" (1st Layer)
DCWV Pink Stripe paper - 5 1/8" X3 3/4" (2nd layer. Sold by single sheet @ JoAnn's)
DCWV Sweet Stack, cupcake strip - 5 1/4" X 1 1/2" (3rd layer (strip))
Jolee's All that Bling Jewels -  Pink (cupcake toppers)
Colorbox chalk -  Chestnut Roan (inked card base and around cupcake strip)
Ribbon 5/8" brown
Ribbon 3mm pink (bow on middle cupcake)
Pop Dots - place a pop dot under each cupcake
Avery's Clear Sticker Project Paper - (or stamp a sentiment)

Cricut Cartridge  - Once Upon A Princess (Pg. 49) make three 2" cupcakes




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!