Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Brilliant Blue Dimensional Butterfly

Hello everyone!  It has been about two weeks since my last video so I am excited to share this project with you. =)

I love how cute butterflies look on paper crafting projects. My inspiration for this pretty card comes from a tee-shirt my parents brought back from Peru for one of my daughters.  It is turquoise with a royal blue butterfly on it.  And I thought how cute it would be if it looked like it could almost fly off the card. I also really wanted to try out my newly purchased Cricut Cartridge, Fancy Frames.  To finish the card off I used some ink essentials glossy accents around the frame on the scroll work and also on the body of the butterfly.

Check out the picture and tutorial below. Happy Paper Crafting!
Brilliant Blue Dimensional Butterfly Card
By Cathi Judd
Direct Youtube link for this project:
Brilliant Blue Dimensional Butterfly Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!