Paper Crafting and Painting

Paper Crafting and Painting
A few of my favorite things...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Treat Box

Now that my older kids have out grown the store bought pre-packaged Valentines, I thought I would come up with something that they could give their good friends and not be embarrassed.  =) Yet it is so cute I might just make a few for my friends too!

So here is a sweet Valentine treat box. It holds two Hershey nuggets. Pictures and tutorial below. 
Valentine Treat Boxes
Back view shown with brad closure
Template used in tutorial below. Note: this is just for visual purposes to see scoring, and cutting lines. Please watch tutorial for dimensions. Thank you!
YouTube Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to have comments! Be sure to follow my blog too!